Our monthly webinars are probably the most fun you’ll have learning about how a proactive approach to your IT processes can change your business. We cover everything from the basics of Microsoft SharePoint and Teams, to how to create a cybersecurity Incident Response Plan, and so much more (you won’t want to miss our annual December tech gift webinar).
Join Techify owner and CEO Brendan Howe, and Techify’s VP of Operations Jermaine Clark for 45 minutes every month as they share tips, advice, and a few jokes.
We hope to see you are future webinars, and feel free to rewatch our sessions in the archive!
Missed a Webinar? Check Out Our Archive!
- SharePoint 201 — Why You Will Never Want to Go Back to a File Server (Mar. 17, 2021)
- SharePoint 101 — Time to Ditch VPN and Boost Productivity (Feb. 17, 2021)
- Microsoft Teams 201 — How to Thrive on Teams (May 19, 2021)
- Microsoft Teams 101 — How the Heck Do We Use This Properly? (Apr. 21, 2021)
- How to Get Staff Comfortable With Microsoft 365 (Jan. 19, 2022)
- Microsoft 365 Beyond Email — Save Four Hours Per Week, Per Employee (Nov. 17, 2021)
- Advanced Tips to Improve Your Team’s Productivity Leveraging Microsoft 365 (Oct. 28, 2020)
- What to Do When You Get Hacked — How to Create a Great Incident Response Plan (March 30, 2022)
- 5 Things You Can Do Right Now to Prevent Getting Hacked (Oct. 20, 2021)
- Cybersecurity 101 — How to Keep Your Staff From Getting Phished, Whaled and Hacked (June 16, 2021)
- Simple But Powerful Things You Can Do to Protect Your Data (Nov. 19, 2020)
- Automation 101 — How to Save Staff Time By Automating Workflows (Feb. 16, 2022)
- 5 Collaboration Ideas Your Team Will Love (Dec. 9, 2020)
- Cool Tech — 10 Great Tech Gifts for Home and Office (Dec. 8, 2021)